Friday 14 February 2014

Back on blog ...

Hey all ! Hope u guys doing alright ! .... :)

Can you guys believe It took me almost a year to get back to you guys. Yes ! I am writing this post after ( almost ) a year's gap ! Life goes as fast as lightening speed ! ... Seriously ! ....Well i had been quite busy, had to sort out lots of things. Things such as my few recent investments which I had to do in property, not the Bahria Town Karachi , which lots of people were obsessed with these days ! Lol But I had few others engagements back in Lahore. And annoyingly the amount of time it all took was way too much than what I had expected. 'You know how the things creep out snails like slow pace in our system. Efewww ! But it was settled successfully.

And then I had to consider a proposal which came from a website, ( to write for them as freelance writer, I will allot a separate blog on their proposal topic and may need your advise that how should I go about it. To me it was interesting offer and at the same time lucrative. But I haven't rejected or accepted the offer yet ). .... Anyhow, ....besides this I had to travel ( something I can not live without ) pusst ! I travelled so quietly this time that even my closest associates didn't get a clue where I had been. And I love this kind of quiet adventures ! Move silently like mysterious detectives, get lost on roads or cities, spend few days like a snake wrangler. And then after seeing all the Marvels of God come back home, with bone breaking and eyes burning tiredness ! But I know 'thats me' always Myself ! And then, last but not least I had to give attention to my showbiz carrier too. And guys what, During this period I did like 10 commercials ! Alhamdullilah !( Thanks God ) :D

There is another thing I would like to add here that since now I will write more often about my life experiences than what I had been writing about in the past . I have decided that whatever I see or I observe, say it some, I come across some interesting character, an article from a mag, a picture from an album, whatever it maybe, I ll share my experience or thoughts with you guys.

Find interesting na? ;)

So here I m alive again !

Btw Did you guys know I had another blog quite an older than this one ?. .but It just got eroded because of number of reasons. Of maybe I ruined it myself :(

See you guys soon !





Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment